Monday, May 23, 2011

Sometimes you need to shave face?



I am a huge fan of the Housewives of New Jersey. Yes it is like a 'real life' soap opera, but maybe that is why I like it so much. While I am not a fan of the traditional soap, I do love the fact that this one is real. But that isn't the point of this post, haha. So what do I mean that 'sometimes you need to shave face?'
mostly


Last season, Caroline Manzo said that she shaves her face. When watching the show, I thought ... wow that is brave to admit on national television. I'm not sure I could admit something so personal on national television. Today, on Caroline's blog she posted a response about her shaving. You can read it here.

Growing up, I have heard numerous times not to shave your face because it makes the hair grow in thicker and black. And even though I was told this, I have shaved my 'peach fuzz' on my upper lip a time or two. I tried waxing and the pain is just too unbearable for me to stand it. I don't mind it on my eyebrows, but never again will I put wax on my lip.

I know I am not the only person that deals with this type of problem, so I ask you ... What do you do to fight that pesky facial hair?

3 comments:

  1. Catching up on some blogs on this wonderful Saturday. As for peach fuzz, i've dealt with it all my life. Even in high school, i would get teased about my mustache. It was then that i discovered facial hair bleach. But over the last few years, i've been waxing with those strips. The best i found was Veet. As for my eyebrows, since i can't see to do them properly any more, i stop at the salon at our Walmart. $11 for brown waxing. =) <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found this blog post while searching Google images for a photo of a woman shaving! Haha. I own a small marketing firm and one of our clients is interested in using this photo in one of their brochures. Do you own this photo? or did you purhcase it online? Would you mind if we used it? Please email me at holly@flaireventsandmarketing.com ASAP. Thanks!!
    PS What a cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. classic face shave

    ReplyDelete