Friday, April 29, 2011

Stuff Southern Girls like ...

Flowers!

I remember when I was younger I always wanted some amazing man to send me flowers. At first I wanted them to be sent to my school and when I went to college I knew some man would have to send more flowers at work.

There is something special about getting flowers at work. Not only does it bring a smile to your face and make you feel special, but it also makes the other women in the office jealous. And then if you get flowers more than once, then they will stop by and tell you how they need to talk to their significant other about having flowers sent to them.

Luckily I have a great man and he has sent me flowers to work and fulfilled my teenage dream! Now, if I could just get a kiss from the boys in N'Sync and I'd have most of my teenage dreams fulfilled.

1 comment:

  1. Flowers are so beautiful! And one of the sweetest gifts ever, I believe! Pink roses are my fave! I remember the first time that my hubby (he was my bf then) got me a bouquet of pink roses! So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete